About Me...

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Early Childhood Education from the University of South Alabama. I've been in the field of education for sixteen years. I have been teaching Pre-K since 2011. I have experience teaching kindergarten through third grade though most of my teaching
experience has been in Kindergarten.
Teaching is my passion. I absolutely adore teaching the younger students. We've all heard the analogy, students are like sponges, they absorb massive amounts of information. It's inspiring to see my students absorb and learn so much in my class!

Developing a Personal Learning Network

I have recently been introduced to personal learning networks or PLN's. A PLN is a new and exciting learning environment for me, as I am continually developing and learning more from my PLN. I plan on using my PLN to help me refine my own skills as a teacher and to keep up to date on new technology in education. My network will allow me to collaborate with other educators on issues pertaining to education, technology and student learning. I look forward to the ongoing development and learning I will accomplish with my personal learning network.